- van den Berg, M., D. E. Kok, M. Visser, J. H. M. de Vries, J. de Kruif, Y. de Vries, L. Posthuma, D. W. Sommeijer, A. Timmer-Bonte, M. Los, H. W. M. van Laarhoven, E. Kampman and R. M. Winkels (2020). "Changes in body composition during and after adjuvant or neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in women with breast cancer stage I-IIIB compared with changes over a similar timeframe in women without cancer." Support Care Cancer 28(4): 1685-1693.
- Body composition is associated with risk of toxicity-induced modifications of treatment in women with stage I-IIIB breast cancer receiving chemotherapy. Van den Berg MMGA, et al. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018 Oct 23.
- Taste and smell perception and quality of life during and after systemic therapy for breast cancer. De Vries YC, et al. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018 Jul;170(1):27-34. Epub 2018 Feb 23.
- Differences in dietary intake during chemotherapy in breast cancer patients compared to women without cancer. De Vries YC et al. Support Care Cancer. 2017 Aug;25(8):2581-2591. Epub 2017 Mar 16.
- Changes in Circulating Levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 in Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Chemotherapy. Kok et al. Nutr Cancer. 2019