The COLON study has a wide scope, with which we want to answer many different research questions. More questions will be answered within the coming years. The results will be published in the COLON newsletter and in scientific publications. Below you will find the link to the first publications.
- The COLON study:Colorectal cancer: Longitudinal, Observational study on Nutrition and lifestyle factors that may influence colorectal tumour recurrence, survival and quality of life. Winkels R. et al. BMC Cancer, 2014
- An increase in physical activity after colorectal cancer surgery is associated with improved recovery of physical functioning: a prospective cohort study. Van Zutphen M. et al. BMC Cancer, 2017
- Dietary intake of magnesium or calcium and chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy in colorectal cancer patients. Wesselink V. et al. Nutrients, 2018
- Low radiographic muscle density is associated with lower overall and disease-free survival in early-stage colorectal cancer patients. Van Baar H. et al. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, 2018
- Pre-to-post diagnosis weight trajectories in colorectal cancer patients with non-metastatic disease. Van Zutphen et al. Supportive Care in Cancer, 2019